Kasaicraft
Please Log In or Register to use the forums. Keep in mind that, when you register, you will have to verify your account through the e-mail you provide before you can use the forums. Thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kasaicraft
Please Log In or Register to use the forums. Keep in mind that, when you register, you will have to verify your account through the e-mail you provide before you can use the forums. Thank you.
Kasaicraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilentXP Helper App

2 posters

Go down

SilentXP Helper App Empty SilentXP Helper App

Post by SilentXP Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:42 pm

SilentXP
Time Zone:Eastern Standard

How many hours a day, on average, do you play KasaiCraft?: Usually around 5 or 6 and sometimes a lot throughout the night

How long have you been on KasaiCraft?: a little over a half a year now

Have you ever been banned on other servers? If so, give the reason (this does not mean automatic dismissal): Once Because i used to share an account with my brother. Long story short he got me banned on a server i played on frequently I don't know what for but since then he got his own account

Do you use TeamSpeak, Skype, Google Hangouts, other or multiple?: TeamSpeak if Necessary Mostly Skype

Why do you want to become a helper?: I Would like to be able to help around if need and be on more often.

What can you bring to Kasai Craft as a helper?: With the re-opening of the server i feel i can bring little more over watch on the server to help when needed but to be around as we are currently a little short staffed.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I've been Staff on multiple different including Admin and Moderator mostly

Extra Words:Thank you and Have a fantastic day Very Happy

Last edited by SilentXP on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
SilentXP
SilentXP

Back to top Go down

SilentXP Helper App Empty Re: SilentXP Helper App

Post by SlimeEmperor Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:44 pm

Hey dude good luck!
SlimeEmperor
SlimeEmperor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: