Kasaicraft
Please Log In or Register to use the forums. Keep in mind that, when you register, you will have to verify your account through the e-mail you provide before you can use the forums. Thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kasaicraft
Please Log In or Register to use the forums. Keep in mind that, when you register, you will have to verify your account through the e-mail you provide before you can use the forums. Thank you.
Kasaicraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Aquatic Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:09 pm

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

How many hours a day, on average, do you play KasaiCraft?: 3-4

How long have you been on KasaiCraft?: 2 Days

Have you ever been banned on other servers? If so, give the reason (this does not mean automatic dismissal): Yes, someone hacked my account and modded. Also I used to use a mod thing when I was younger which got me banned on 2.

Do you use TeamSpeak, Skype, Google Hangouts, other or multiple?: TeamSpeak, and Skype.

Why do you want to become a helper?: Because, I love helping people and would love to be a better part of this amazing server.

What can you bring to Kasai Craft as a helper?: I can help influence people who are being mean and bad.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I have owned 3 servers. And have been opped and admin on many servers. Smile

Extra Words: I really hope you guys appreciate my application for being a helper. Hope to be one, one day. Very Happy

Aquatic

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by SlimeEmperor Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:43 pm

Nice app, but 2 days playtime Shocked
SlimeEmperor
SlimeEmperor

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Applying for Staff Position

Post by subzero69 Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Time Zone: Central Standard Time

How many hours a day, on average, do you play KasaiCraft?: all day everyday

How long have you been on KasaiCraft?: I was o all day everyday and then i am back on today

Have you ever been banned on other servers? If so, give the reason (this does not mean automatic dismissal): as far as i know i dont think i have

Do you use TeamSpeak, Skype, Google Hangouts, other or multiple?:skype teamspeak discord

Why do you want to become a helper?: i dont want to be a helper i want to be a mod because i am a team player i am helpful and that i am always ready to learn new things from players and staff and i am responsible

What can you bring to Kasai Craft as a helper?:
i am fare i listen to both sides of the story i can have players be civilize and listen to me and that i always work things out between the players and or staff

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
yes i have 2 years of experience and currently on a brand new server and one making its way back online i know call staff positions from helper to head mod like /co i /v etc

Extra Words: i was on this server all day everyday when AoKasai owned it i have over 240+ votes i am currently co-mayor to vortex in his town and i want to be able hopefully continue my experience and be a good role model for regular players and be a team player for regular players and staff and i hope i can be mod on this server but either way i will still play on this server

Thank You!

Last edited by subzero69 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put wrong time zone)

subzero69

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum